- inventory of equippable items, crew members, skills, experience bar
- next to this are the slots for consumables you can use during battle, such as Repair kits that refill your energy, or short-term buffs.
- the last slot is for the harpoon, available at level seven.
- equip crew members – these have different effects on the properties of your ship. Officers, carpenters, gunners: a whole range of professions is to be filled there.
- slots where you can assign equipment and items. As usual in role-playing games, you can check out the stats of the item in the item description with a quick mouse-over. There you also see whether it is worthwhile to equip the item. In the screenshot you see a certain type of ammunition that can cause additional damage.
- small slot directly below the 3D view of your ship: there you can use different layouts of ships – the ship types that are available to you can be found in the "dock" tab again.
- Minimap: shows quest target locations, location of ships (enemy, self, team mates, and other players), location of quest givers/enders; buttons include zoom in/out and the Zone Map
- Directly below the minimap is the Quest Tracker. This can be collapsed and expanded by clicking on it.
- Buttons: Buy gems, Contact list, Shipyard, Quest Log, Rankings, Skill Book, Skill Tree, Inventory & Equipment, Guild, Options, Logout
Here you will find the chat panel. Players can switch between "Public" and "Log Book", which shows the actions taken by and around them. The bottom arrow will expand/collapse the chat pane.